Today I have brought some mind-blowing facts from the animal kingdom. Let me share those facts to all of you here..
1. Mice sing like birds, but humans can’t hear them.
2. Jellyfish are the ocean’s most efficient swimmers, consuming 48% less oxygen than any other swimming animal.
3. Snakes can sense other animals approaching by detecting faint vibrations in the air and on the ground.
4. Dolphins have the longest memory in the animal kingdom.
5. The deepest living animal ever found is a “devil worm” living 2.2. miles (3.6 kilometers) below.
6. Grizzly bears have a bite-force of over 8,000,000 pascals, enough to crush a bowling ball.
7. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will become pale!
8. The average fox weighs 14 pounds.
9. Cows can sleep standing up, but they can only dream lying down.
10. Ants never sleep. Also, they don’t have lungs.
Thank you for scrolling:)
admin 159 posts 0 comments